After we were established as Nikkol Group's development center in 1970, we have amassed many experiences as a raw materials/ingredients manufacturer. Our colloid chemistry and skin science-based R&D ideal is highly trusted by the cosmetic industry.
We combine our strength in materials, formulations, efficacy and safety evaluation to provide a one-stop solution in the process of product development. Our mission is developing added value raw materials and technologies by understanding the latest market demands and user needs.
Recently, based on current cosmetic market demands, we are shifting from conventional petroleum-based ingredients to the currently-in-demand plant-derived ingredients. Also, with this shift to plant-derived ingredients, there is a wide variety of fields other than cosmetics that we can create added value for.
Meanwhile, we are especially focused on the field of biotechnology. We are focusing on the needs of our future generation and to promote "development of environmentally-friendly materials and technologies", such as microalgae and/or enzymes.
If you are interested in our materials/ingredients or technologies, please feel free to contact us for more information.
- Synthesis of raw materials (active ingredients (vitamin derivatives), surfactants, oily materials）
- Provide trial samples
- Development of functional emulsifying blends used in cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, and food products.
- Development of formulations for cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, and food products.
- Development of formulation base such as emulsion base・solubilization base・dispersion base.
The ingredients and technologies we have developed
are used in a variety of industries and fields.
Raw Materials for Cosmetics
• Functional emulsifiers that form Lamellar liquid crystal structure, which has a similar structure to human skin's intercellular lipids.
• Functional emulsifiers that utilize the interaction between hydrophobically-treated water-soluble polymer and low-molecular weight amphiphiles
• Plant-derived esters with a light feel
• Active ingredients such as vitamin derivatives
(Example) Creams, Milk Lotions, Toner, Skin Brightening Creams, Skin Brightening Oils, etc.
Raw Materials for Food Products
Our solubilization/emulsification technology is widely used in the food industry to solubilize fragrance into drinks, etc.
(Example) Drinks, Additives in Food Products
Raw Materials for Pharmaceutical Products
We developed our own method to emulsify insoluble medicinal ingredients and also to inhibit crystallization
(Example) Ointments, Creams, Gels, etc.
Raw Materials for Cleansing
Our cleansing technology is environmentally-friendly, non-toxic, and safe for human health.
(Example) Detergent, Shampoos, etc.
Raw Materials for Textiles
Our surfactants are used to improve the texture and wearing comfortability of textiles and its anti-static, water-resistance ability. Therefore, they can add value to your products.
Coordination of OEM Production for Cosmetics
Leveraging our wide range of experiences and network as an R&D center of raw materials manufacturer for cosmetics, Cosmos Technical Center is also able to coordinate OEM production for cosmetics. Entrust us with formulation development as well as efficacy and safety evaluation when developing a cosmetic product.
We are able to support the entire process of cosmetic products development, so feel free to contact us.
Production Coordination and R&D Details R&D >>