Based on "the latest global trends" gathered by the Nikkol Group's global information network, we have developed a large number of new raw materials.
For the past 30 years, we have played an active role in various industrial fields by developing raw materials used in cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, food and general industries.
In recent years, the demand for sustainable plant- and bio-based products has increased. Therefore, Cosmos Technical Center is developing new raw materials in order to meet this demand. These materials are based on our GCS+E concept which stands for green, clean, sustainable, and economical.
Our Raw Materials
Cosmos Technical Center has developed a wide range of ingredients, such as surfactants and active ingredients such as vitamin derivatives, as well as environmentally-friendly, plant-derived materials.
Since our establishment in 1970, our strength has been our success in developing a variety of safe and stable materials for cosmetics products. Contact us if you are interested in developing new raw materials.
- Nonionic surfactants (polyglycerol fatty acid ester, sugar ester)
- Anionic surfactants (Alkyl sulfate, Alkyl phosphate)
- Cationic surfactants (amidoamine)
- Amphoteric surfactants (amino acid derivatives, lecithin)
- Vitamin C derivatives (magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, ascorbyl tetra isopalmitate, 3-0-Cetyl-L ascorbic acid, etc.)
- Vitamin B6 derivatives (pyridoxine tris-hexyldecanoate)
- Vitamin A derivatives (hydrogenated retinol)
- Vitamin A and E derivatives (d-δ-tocopheryl retinoate)
- Lysophosphatidic acid
- Plant oils・Hydrogenated oils
- Ester oils・Ether oils (plant-derived, BIO-derived)
NIKKOL GS-WHO is a sustainable, plant-derived new polyglyceryl fatty acid ester. It is able to retain up to 800% of water compared to lanolin (300%). Also, by combining NIKKOL GS_WHO with polar oils, it has a moderate film feel with a high occlusivity. NIKKOL GS-WHO is an oil-based ingredient that can be used in a wide variety of products designed around the concept of “moisture.” In addition, we expect it to be useful in developing skin care products effective for “reducing the appearance of fine wrinkles due to dryness”.
Upon your request, we can arrange for trial samples.
If you would like to test our ingredients or if you are interested in developing products with special ingredients, do contact us.
(*) Upon request, we can also develop formulation bases and perform efficacy evaluation for your samples.